As the nation prepares for the solemn occasion of the 20th anniversary of 9/11, the Stevens County Republican Party invites you to attend our 2021 Lincoln Day Dinner to be held on September 11. The event will be at the Lavender Manor, 5552 South Wallbridge Road, Deer Park, Washington.
Schedule of Events
1:00 Registration begins
Come early and visit the Evening Light Lavender Farm Store (closes at 2:00).
2:00 – 3:30 Social hour meet and greet with elected officials and candidates
3:30 Dinner and speakers, followed by fundraiser auction and drawings for prizes
Tickets: $55 per individual or $385 per table (8 seats).
Email 2021_LDD@stevenscountygop.com for reservations or information.
Keynote Speaker: Caleb Heimlich, Chairman of the Washington State Republican Party
- Joseph Murphy, NW Field Rep for Turning Point USA
- Tiffany Smiley, Candidate for U.S. Senate, Washington State – Invited
- State Senator Shelly Short
- State Representative Jacqueline Maycumber
- State Representative Joel Kretz